Areas of Fermoy House
David Roche purchased his home on 13 January 1954 from the Bevan sisters. He named it Fermoy House after his French-Irish grandparents. An Australian Federation villa, David remodelled the front to make it more ‘Georgian’ in appearance and built the ‘Roman’ room on the rear. The interiors evolved over the decades and the rooms reflect how David lived and used them.